- Pay tuition to reserve space in the teacher training program.
- Purchase Classical Yoga Lifestyle and Pure Heart of Yoga, by Dr. Robert Butera, Director of YogaLife Institute, Pennsylvania, and founder of this Classical Yoga Teacher Training program. (Books can be purchased at the Studio)
- Receive writing assignments and begin first essay.
General requirements for the 200 hour program:
- Attend monthly seminar (once per month, usually the first Saturday of each month, 12:30-4:30PM at the YogaLife Institute NH, 6 Chestnut St., Suite A, Exeter, NH).
- Attend monthly Yoga class prior to monthly seminar, 10:30-12:00PM at the YogaLife Institute NH.
- Write monthly essays (5 pages double-spaced/each), written so that a beginner can understand the ideas expressed.
- Attend weekly Classical Yoga classes (at least two/month with a YogaLife Institute senior instructor.
- Develop daily personal Yoga sadhana (practice).
- Monthly mentorship meeting.
- Attend equivalent of 4 hours/month of workshops within the YogaLife Institute training curriculum.
- Exceptions can be made according to personal needs.
Fees and policies:
The 200-hour certification includes monthly seminars, monthly mentorship meeting, mostly two hour YogaLife Institute workshops, and monthly Saturday Yoga class prior to seminar. The cost of the training is comparable to other teacher training programs in our area.
Pay separately for personal weekly Yoga classes, books, and additional/optional retreats and workshops.