Body Mindful Yoga Weekend
Saturday, July 27, 2019, 10:30am - 04:30pm
A Weekend Devoted to Renewing Appreciation for Your Body
Saturday, July 27 and Sunday, July 28, 10:30am-4:30pm
You are invited to join Jennifer Kreatsoulas, PhD, certified yoga therapist and author of Body Mindful Yoga, for a weekend of self-nurturing exploration and yoga practices to renew appreciation for your body. This weekend experience is based on the teachings and practices in the book Body Mindful Yoga and includes a vibrant mix of discussion, reflection, and yoga practices.
In this uplifting weekend workshop, you will:
- Experience yoga and meditation practices to support you in creating a positive relationship with your body
- Share in meaningful discussion about social messages and body image
- Explore the relationship between language and body image
- Participate in experiential exercises to uplift your inner dialogue to cultivate an affirming relationship with your body
- Discover how you can apply yoga philosophy to support, enlighten, and empower your relationship with your body
- Laugh, share, practice, grow, and laugh some more!
- No yoga experience needed. All are welcome.
Weekend cost: $295 when you register by June 27. ($325 thereafter)
Yoga Alliance CEU's available
*Please see our cancellation policy below
Jennifer Kreatsoulas, PhD, E-RYT 500, C-IAYT, is a certified yoga therapist specializing in eating disorders and body image. She is an inspirational speaker and author of Body Mindful Yoga: Create a Powerful and Affirming Relationship With Your Body. Jennifer provides yoga therapy via online and in person at YogaLife Institute in Wayne, PA, and leads yoga therapy groups at Monte Nido Eating Disorder Center of Philadelphia. She teaches workshops, retreats, and specialized trainings for clinicians, professionals, and yoga teachers. She also mentors professionals who wish to integrate yoga into their work with eating disorder clients. Jennifer is a partner with the Yoga & Body Image Coalition and writes for Yoga International and Yoga Journal and other influential blogs. She has appeared on Fox29 news and WHYY’s “The Pulse,” and has been featured in the Huffington Post, Real Woman Magazine, Medill Reports Chicago, Philly.com, The Yoga International Podcast, and ED Matters Podcast. Connect with Jennifer: www.Yoga4EatingDisorders.com.
For directions to YogaLife please click here.
Cancellation policy: If you cancel between 13 days and one day in advance, a nonrefundable credit will be held for one year from the date of issue. No credit or refund is available if you cancel on the day of the event, if you do not show up, or if you leave the program or event early. YogaLife reserves the right to cancel any event or program at any time. In this event, you will be given a complete refund.